- The Saudi-Qatari propaganda war is the best thing on TV since Seinfeld (before Larry David left the show.)
- The Saudi-Qatari propaganda war is the best thing to hit news stands since Oprah's Magazine.
- What's with the media blackout on the gun clashes erupting here and there.
- Walid Jumblat was a tool, he's now free. His words not mine.
- A country whose number one export is Cocoa was rewarded with a shipful of fatal toxic waste.
- God hates chocolate ... and Africans.
- God led Hezbollah to victory .
- God also led the Miami Heat to victory.
- My friend who has been job hopping in the desert since the 90's thinks the job market and economy in Lebanon are dead because of the 2006 Israeli war on Lebanon.
- Finance Minister Jihad Azour agrees.
- Dori Chamoun: Goatee or no Goatee?
- This week marked the death anniversaries of Bachir Gemayyel and Hadi Nasrallah, as seen extensively on TV, oh yeah and the thousands at Sabra and Shatila, barely seen on TV.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Half Good or Half Bad
I'm sorry I've been slow when things are moving at light speed around here. When I try to put my thoughts about a topic on paper it seems to be trumped by another more urgent news. To keep up with the pace of ongoing events I will resort to bullets, just like everyone else seems to be doing these days.