Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Antelias-Jal El Dib-Dora

Holy Shit! Sweet Mary mother of Jesus! Bismillah El Rahman El Raheem! We're gonna die. Fuck. No, Fuck you! Bang. Basita, no one is hurt. Why is the airbag light on? Why is there a cement lane divider in the middle of a lane? Your momma. Geronimoooo. You can open your eyes now. Maybe not. Khalleek 3al Pax. Screeaach and another bang. Fender bender. Animal! 30 minute delivery guarantee does not allow you to drive wrong way on the highway! Parapapapaa Ge ne ral. Who designed this road? Actually I knew who did it, my former employers. No wonder. Fuck them. Make up fine, Cellphone, fine, Dancing fine, all 3 while driving!Dead Animal. Why am I screaming? He can't possibly fit between these cars. He did.

Wheew.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that it is what you were thinking about?! hehehe. I can't say anything because you are so right... ;)

Anonymous said...

So that's what you were thinking about?! hehehe. I can't say anything because you are so right... ;)

desmond said...

Dammit, now I'm all tensed up. I thought smell was supposed to be the sense most connected to memory.

desmond said...

Dammit, now I'm all tensed up. I thought smell was supposed to be the sense most connected to memory.

Rampurple said...

lol!
will be in lebanon in a few weeks... i must say i have missed driving in the jungle... i mean the lebanese streets and highways...

Delirious said...

Brilliant.

Jamal said...

I played with something in the settings and the comments weren't showing. My Bad.

Ramzi said...

HILLARIOUS!

When I was in the states I would get enraged at the idiot driving at 25 mph and stopping at the stop sign on an empty street.

The only 'ideal' is the autobahn I suppose...